Plato Small Batch Bone Broth - Lamb
Product has been added to cart
- Liquid lamb broth
- Can be used to rehydrate food, add palatability or as a food topper
- Made in small batches with pork bones and natural ingredients
- Rich in calcium, chondroitin, collagen, glucosamine, phosphorus, magnesium and hyaluronic acid
- Helps maintain joints, skin, coat and anti-inflammatory
- Uses no preservatives or anything artificial
- Suitable for both cats and dogs
- Available only in a 16 fl oz bottle
- Made in the USA
Plato Small Batch Bone Broth is a nutritional and flavourful broth slowly cooked in small batches with natural ingredients and a single protein source, lamb bones. Rich in calcium, chondroitin, collagen, glucosamine, phosphorus, magnesium and hyaluronic acid that helps support and maintain joints, skin, coat and anti-inflammatory. Bone broth is great to use as a way to rehydrate freeze-dried food, as a food topper and to add a flavour boost for those picky eaters.
Plato Bone Broth is made with no preservatives and nothing artificial and is suitable for both dogs and cats; Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available only in 473 ml (16 Fl.oz) bottle, made in the USA.
|Based on a 4 tbsp serving (96 kcal/kg)|
|Calorie Content: 5.5
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by AAFCO for dog food nutrient profiles.
|1.3-4.5 kg (3-10 lbs)||1/2-1|
|4.5-9 kg (10-20 lbs)||1-2|
|9-18 kg (20-40 lbs)||2-4|
|18-27 kg (40-60 lbs)||4-6|
|27-45 kg (60-100 lbs)||6-10|
For rehydrating food/food topper: Use two tablespoons (1 fl. oz) of broth for every 8 oz (1 cup) of dog or cat food.
Water, Lamb Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kale, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Fennel, Seaweed, Basil, Turmeric, Black Pepper Corns, Thyme, Honey.