BLUE Wilderness Weight Control Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Grain / Gluten Free
- Made with the finest natural ingredients
- Chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your cat needs
- Sweet potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
- Contains NO chicken or poultry by-product meal
- Specially formulated to help cats achieve and maintain their ideal body weight
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
- Available in 5lb (2.27kg) bag
About BLUE Wilderness Cat Food
BLUE Wilderness was inspired by the wild and tireless hunting relative of our domesticated feline friends — the lynx. BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of quality protein, and is made with no grains. So if you prefer to feed you cat a gluten free diet, BLUE Wilderness is an ideal choice.
As for the weight control recipe, BLUE includes a high concentration of the delicious chicken you know your cat will love. Sweet potatos provide healthy complex carbs, and blueberries, cranberries, and carrots add antioxidant enrichment. Plus, the weight control formula is designed to help cats achieve and maintain their ideal weight.
- Supports Weight Management - Carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Lean Muscle Maintenance - High-quality protein from deboned chicken, plus L-Carnitine helps cats stay lean.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential Vitamins, helated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Helps Promote Digestion - BLUE uses only the finest natural ingredients to help ensure that beneficial nutrients are absorbed as fully and easily as possible.
- Urinary Tract Health - Cranberries and Vitamin C help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
|Crude Protein (min.): 36%
|Crude Fat (min.): 12%
|Crude Fiber (max.): 8.0%|
|Moisture (max.): 10.0%|
|Magnesium (min): 0.08%|
|Taurine (min): 0.15%|
|Omega-6 (min): 3.50%|
|Omega-3 (min): 0.90%|
|L-Carnitine (min): 150 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (min): 100 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
* 1 cup = 8oz. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Dried Egg, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil, Oat Bran, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product