BLUE Weight Control Cat Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken, and chicken meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Helps cats acheive their ideal body weight
- Supports lean muscle maintenance
- Immune system support
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
- Available in a 7 lb. bags
BLUE Weight Control Cat Benefits
BLUE Weight Control Adult Cat food helps felines achieve their ideal weight and stay there.
- Weight Management - Carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Lean Muscle Maintenance - High-quality protein from delicious deboned chicken, plus L-Carnitine, to help cats stay lean.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Urinary Tract - BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
- Healthy Digestion - BLUE uses the finest natural ingredients to ensure tat beneficial nutrients are absorbed as easily as possible.
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
Available in a 7 lb. bags
|Crude Protein (min.): 28%
|Crude Fat (min.): 9%
|Crude Fiber (max.): 8.50%|
|Moisture (max.): 10.0%|
|Magnesium (min): 0.08%|
|Taurine (min): 0.15%|
|L-Carnitine (min): 150 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 (min): 2.00%|
|Omega-3 (min): 0.30%|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Barley, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Rice Bran, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product