BLUE Multi-Cat Health Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken and deboned turkey
- Complex Whole Grains - Brown rice, oatmeal, barley
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Provides immune system support
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for multiple adult cats of various breeds & weights
- Available in two bag sizes
BLUE Multi-Cat Health Cat Food Benefits
BLUE Healthy Living Adult Cat food is holistically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of multiple cats living in the same household of varying breeds and weights.
- Promotes Healthy, Lean Muscles - A delicious combination of chicken and turkey provides optimal protein and keeps cats healthy and strong.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential Vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health.
- Healthy Urinary Tract - BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
Available in 7 lb and 15 lb bags.
|Crude Protein (min.)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.5%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C* (min)||200 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Metabolizable Energy Calculated, as fed: 3,740 kcal/kg or 397 kcal/cup
|Cat Weight||Recommended Cups/Day|
|5 - 9 lbs.||1/4 - 1/2 cup|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 - 1 cup|
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, DL-Methionine, Salt, Taurine, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Cranberries, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.