Canada Fresh Cat Canned Food - Red Meat
Product has been added to cart
- Grain free, beef and lamb protein
- Natural source of Glucosamine, amino acid, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals
- Ingredients sourced and made in Canada
- Each case sold a small portion will be donated to The Nature Conservancy Canada to preserve our eco-system
- Available in 156 grams (5.5 oz) can or 369 grams (13 oz) in singles or cases of 24 156 grams (5.5 oz) can or 369 grams (13 oz).
Canada Fresh Red Meat Cat canned food is made with natural and scientific ingredients all sourced from Canada. Using beef and lamb as a meat protein with salmon oils and natural vitamins and minerals create a nutritional grain-free pate. Rich in glucosamine, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that help with joints, skin and coat and the necessary nutrients cats needs throughout their fun-filled day.
Canada Fresh is also giving back to Canada and our ecosystem, with each case of Canada Fresh cat or dog canned food purchased, a small portion will be donated to the Nature Conservancy Canada. NCC is a private, non-profit organisation and is Canada's leading national land conservation group, keeping Canada's vast land protected and preserving wildlife and plant life. Available in 156 grams (5.5 oz) can or 369 grams (13 oz) in singles or cases of 24 156 grams (5.5 oz) can or 369 grams (13 oz).
Beef, beef liver, beef broth, lamb, tri-calcium phosphate, agar-agar, potassium chloride, salmon oil, choline chloride, salt, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc sulfate, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, vitamin A supplement, selenium yeast, manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12, calcium iodate, folic acid.