Zupreem Fruit Blend Premium Daily Bird Food for Finch
Product has been added to cart
- Natural Fruit Flavours and taste
- Extra small extruded pellet means less food waste
- Maximum Finch nutrition, vitamins and minerals
Zupreem Fruit Blend® Premium Daily Bird Food for Finch provides an everyday healthy, balanced diet for Finch and Canaries.
This nutritious, but extra small extruded pellet diet has all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients your Finch will need for a healthy life.
Zupreem Fruit Blend® Premium Daily Bird Food for Finch Sizes:
- 390 g (14 oz.)
- 907 g (2 lb.)
Finch Feeding Instuctions
- Feed your Finch free choice (always available).
- Always have fresh food and water available.
- Most birds will eat about 20% of their weight daily, so adjust the amount you feed to maintain your bird’s best health.
- Have this diet make up about 80% of what your bird eats daily.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are not needed with this diet and could harm your bird.
- moistened food in the cup should not be left for more than 2 hours.
- Gently push air from bag and seal bag after each use.
- Store in a cool dry space.
Zupreem Fruit Blend® Premium Daily Bird Food for Finch Ingredients:
Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Oranges, Apples, Grapes, Bananas, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Iodized salt, Natural fruit flavors, DL-Methionine, Choline chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid), L-Lysine monohydrochloride, preserved with Citric acid and Mixed tocopherols, Yellow 5, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate), Color added, Blue 1, Rosemary extract
Crude Protein (min.) 14%
Crude Fat (min.) 4.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 3.5%
Moisture (max.) 10%