Wholistic Pet Sea Kelp
Product has been added to cart
- Certified organic sea kelp harvested and processed in Iceland
- Aids function of thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands
- Rich source of amino acids & iron
- Supports healthy digestion & boosts metabolism to promote weight loss
- For use in dogs only
- Available in 1 lb container
Wholistic Pet Sea Kelp is a rich source of amino acids that are essential in your dog's diet to help regulate activity of the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands (it's rich iodine source contributes to proper thyroid function). It contains many vitamins and minerals that will help to speed up your dog's metabolism, encourage weight gain, and also repair damaged tissues in the body. In addition, it is beneficial for use with allergies as it helps to reduce inflammation and itching.
This pure kelp is sourced and processed in Northwest Iceland and is certified organic by QAI and TUN. This powder will also add fibre to your dog's diet, leading to better overall digestion. Available in 1 lb. container.
Daily Feeding DIrections (simply sprinkle on food):
Dogs 2-60 lbs................1/2 teaspoon
Dogs 61-90 lbs..............1 teaspoon
Dogs 91 lbs and over..... 1-1/2 teaspoons
Certified Organic Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum).