Wellness Whitefish & Sweet Potato
Product has been added to cart
- Slowly oven baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Healthy ingredients - like fresh fruits and vegetables, provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your pet's immune
- High quality whitefish - an excellent alternative protein and source of omega-6 fatty acids
- Sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe provides an alternative protein source and many additional health benefits for dogs with sensitivities. It helps balance Omega-6 acids, assisting in a healthy skin and coat. The sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 4.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
335 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food. Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Whitefish & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.
Ocean Whitefish, Fish Broth, Ground Whole Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil, Carrots, Flax Seed, Guar Gum, Carrageenan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamins A, E & D3 Supplements, Zinc Proteinate (Source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Proteinate (Source of Chelated Iron), Riboflavin & Niacin Supplements, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Copper Proteinate (A Source of Chelated Copper), Manganese Proteinate (Source of Chelated Manganese), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, D-Biotin.