Wellness Venison & Sweet Potato
Product has been added to cart
- Slowly oven baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Healthy ingredients provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your pet's immune
- High quality venison - excellent alternative protein for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs
- Sweet potatoes provide source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe is a superb source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids. Venison is a great alternative for dogs with sensitivities to more common protein sources, and it is easy to digest. The sweet potatoes provides your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
399 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Venison & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.
Venison, Venison Broth, Venison Liver, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Guar Gum, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement.