Wellness Turkey & Sweet Potato
Product has been added to cart
- Slowly oven baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Healthy ingredients - like fresh fruits and vegetables, provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your pet's immune
- High quality turkey - an excellent alternative protein for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs
- Sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein. Wellness uses high quality turkey as their most plentiful ingredient because it is a palatable and easily digestible protein source. The sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
424 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Turkey & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flax Seed, Canola Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Iron), Zinc Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Zinc), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate (source of chelated Cobalt), Copper Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Copper), Manganese Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Manganese), Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamins A and B12 Supplements, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement.