Wellness Lamb & Sweet Potato
Product has been added to cart
- Slowly oven baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Healthy ingredients provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your pet's immune
- High quality New Zealand Lamb - alternative protein for dogs with allergies
- Sweet potatoes provide source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe is a superb source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with real New Zealand lamb. Lamb is a great alternative for dogs with sensitivities to more common protein sources. The sweet potatoes provides your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
549 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Lamb & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Ocean Whitefish, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil, Salt, Iron Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Iron), Zinc Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Zinc), Choline Chloride, Vitamins A, E And D3 Supplements, Copper Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Copper), Manganese Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Manganese), Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin.