Wellness Chicken & Herring Canned Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Carefully selected ingredients - Fresh fruits and vegetables
- High quality chicken & herring - highly digestible protein sources are the main ingredients
- Sweet potatoes and carrots - source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- No rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Fresh, whole cranberries and blueberries - help maintain proper urine pH and urinary tract health
- Low dietary magnesium (ash) promotes proper urinary tract function
- Contains taurine - necessary for normal eye and heart function
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Grain Free
- Available in two can sizes
Wellness Canned Chicken & Herring Recipe provides two high quality proteins and essential fatty acids. This food is made with high quality chicken and herring, free of added growth hormones and steroids.This recipe also includes delicious sweet potatoes and carrots as an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Fresh, whole cranberries and blueberries are added to help maintain proper urinary tract health.
Crude Protein (min): 10.0%
Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 78.0%
Ash (max): 2.3%
Magnesium (max): 0.025%
Taurine (min): 0.10%
5.5 oz. can - 189 kcal
12.5 oz. can - 429 kcal
For 5.5 oz. can:
For adult cats, feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.
For 12.5 oz. can:
For adult cats, feed about 1/2 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.
Wellness Canned Recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrition Profiles for maintenance.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Chicken Broth, Herring, Carrots, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Carrageenan, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.