Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray
Product has been added to cart
- Soothes and conditions irritated skin with hot spots
- Fast itch relief - Soothing mix of natural ingredients
- No-sting formula - Contains no alcohol
- Natural ingredients - Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera
- Quiet, no-mess application - Topical spray
- Does not affect topical flea control products
- Blend of natural ingredients formulated by Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas
- For All dog breeds and sizes
- Net contents: 8 Fl. Oz. / 240 mL
Vet’s Best Hot Spot Spray is an all-natural, alcohol-free itch relief for irritated skin with hot spots. This topical supplement contains a soothing mix of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Chamomile that works together to comfort and relieve your pet.
Tea Tree Oil
This Tea Tree Oil comes from the needles of an Australian shrub, which has been used as a natural antiseptic for thousands of years. It is filled with properties that makes this oil a natural curing agent for all three types of infectious organisms: fungus, bacteria and virus. Thus, making Tea Tree Oil an effective remedy for hundreds of bacterial and fungal skin ailments! To emphasize the widespread use of this oil, the Australian Army includes bottles of Tea Tree Oil in each soldier's first aid kit.
Aloe Vera is a popular topical supplement commonly used to soothe, moisturize and cool when applied to the skin. Aloe Vera's thick leaves contain a clear gel that is used both topically and internally, and has been used ever since the time of the ancient Egyptians! It is the perfect moisturizer and it benefits to heal wounds and treat hemorrhoids.
Spray directly on raw, irritated Hot Spots. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed. If your dog sufferes from flea allergies, spray entire body daily or as needed. Avoid spraying near eyes.
After-bath: To soothe seasonal skin irritation from flea and pollen allergy dermatitis, mix 8 tablespoons of Hot Spot Itch Relief Spray in 1/2 cup of water. After bathing, massage the mixture into the hair coat. Do NOT rinse out! Avoid contact with eyes.
Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile and Aloe Vera.