The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Mix With Sprinkles & Frosting Mixby The Lazy Dog Cookie Co.
Product has been added to cart
- Pre-mixed cake and icing kit
- Makes one layer of vanilla cake with sprinkle icing - approx 8"
- Free of wheat, soy and corn
- Easy to mix and bake
- Available in a 12 oz package
- Made in the USA
The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Mix with Sprinkles & Frosting Mix is a convenient and sweet way to whip up a birthday cake for your best friend. This premixed box makes enough batter to bake up a single tier (8"/20 cm) of dog-friendly vanilla cake with sprinkle frosting for everyone to enjoy and it is wheat, soy and corn free so great for dogs who have sensitivities to certain ingredients.
Lazy Dog Birthday Cake Mix is available in a 340 g (12 oz) packaging; please see the specifications tab for more information; Made in the USA.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||5%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||3%|
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||1%|
To start, prep your ingredients. You will need:
For the cake:
1/2 cup + 1 tsp of water
3 tbsp of olive oil
For the frosting:
3 tbsp of water (mix until combined)
Once things are gathered, please follow these instructions:
1) Grease the bottom of an 8" round cake pan and preheat your oven to 350
2) In a medium bowl, blend water, oil and cake mix either by hand or on the medium speed setting on a mixer until it is well mixed. Pour mixture into the greased cake pan
3) Place cake into the oven for 25 to 28 minutes, to ensure that the cake is done insert a toothpick into the cake, if it comes out clean, then it is ready
4) Allow the cake to cook for 15 minutes before taking it out of the pan. Allow the cake to cool before frosting and serving fully
5) Get excited and celebrate with your best friend!!
Cake Mix:Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Rolled Oats, Vanilla Powder, Flaxseed, Confetti Sprinkles, Evaporated Molasses & Whole Dried Egg.
Icing Mix:Yogurt Powder, Tapioca Flour, Maltodextrin & Dextrose.