Super Pet Pro Nail Trimmer
Product has been added to cart
- Perfect size for grooming small animal nails
- Easy grip handle with finger rest
- Precise cutting edge for sharp, precise cuts
- Prevents issues caused by long, untrimmed nails
The Super Pet Pro Nail Trimmer is the perfect size to precisely trim small animal nails.
The Nail Trimmer is 4" long, with an easy grip and finger rest to make cutting nails quick and accurate. This Professional quality grade tool will help you maintain the nails of rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs and other small animals.
Regular nail grooming prevents snags and breaking of nails, reduces scratching and is a part of the overall health of your pets.
Size: 10 cm x 5 cm x .47 cm (4"x 2"x 3/16")
- Visually inspect your small animal nails and locate the quick, or blood vessel.
- The quick should be easily visible on light coloured nails and is usually at the base of the nail.
- On dark nails, because you can't see the quick, it's best to only trim the tips of the nail.
- Gently hold your pets paw, but hold it firmly.
- Use your thumb under the toe pad to gently press into the paw and spread or expose the nail.
- Precisely trim off the tip of the nail and avoid cutting the quick.
- Over time and with regular nail grooming, the quick will retreat further back in the paw and reduce the chance of accidental bleeding.