Sun Seed Vita Exotics Degu Formula 793 g (28 oz.)
Product has been added to cart
- Specially formulated Degu diet
- Vitamin and mineral fortified
- High fiber, Timothy-based pellets
- Low fat vegetarian formulation
- No artificial preservatives or additional sugars
The Sun Seed Vita Exotics Degu Formula 793 g (28 oz.) is a pelleted diet, that's built on a combination of quality Timothy and Alfalfa hay.
This blend provides Degus with the high quality nutrition they need and the base for a complete daily diet. Degu's are a unique pet with a natural diet that should consist mainly of hay and other vegetables.
The staple of a natural Degu diet is hay and should always be available for your pet in addition to the Vita Exotics Degu pellets.
- Feed approximately 28 g (1 oz. or 2.5 level tablespoons) of pellets per day to each individual Degu.
- Lactating females should have food offered at all times.
- Feed your Degu every morning.
- Any uneaten food from the previous day should be removed and discarded.
- Replace with fresh food each morning.
- Make sure your Degu always has fresh water.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
Dehydrated Timothy Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Whole Oats, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate, Beta Carotene, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Zinc Methionine Complex, DLmethionine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein||(min) 16%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||(max) 20.0%|
|Vitamin A||(min) 12,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||(min) 1,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(min) 30 IU/lb|
|Ascorbic Acid||(min) 150 mg/lb|