Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Recipe for Puppies

by Stella & Chewy's
List Price: $29.29 Starting From: $28.99 Our Price: $28.99 You Save: $0.30 (1%)
In stock
SKU
62646-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Protein-rich kibble coated with freeze-dried raw chicken
  • Similar diet to what their ancestors thrived on in the wild
  • Enhanced with taurine and probiotics to support heart and digestive health
  • No grain, gluten, artificial preservatives or colours
  • Perfect blend to support the growth and health of all puppies
  • Made in the USA
  • Available in 3.5 lb and 10 lb bags

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Recipe for Puppies provides your puppy with a protein-focused diet similar to what their ancestors would have thrived on in the wild. 65% of this recipe is made from pure animal ingredients and the other 35% is from fruits and vegetables. By being gently baked and then coated in freeze-dried raw chicken, your puppy will enjoy a very nutritious, easily digestible, and yummy meal. This formula has been enhanced with taurine and probiotics to support the heart and digestive health of your puppy. No grain, potato, gluten ingredients, artificial preservatives or colours have been added. This is an optimal blend to support the growth and health of all puppies, including the growth of large sized dogs (over 70 lbs as an adult). Made in the USA. Available in 3.5 lb (1.6 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg) bags.

Please see the specifications tab for more information. 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%
Crude Fibre (max.) 5.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.10%
Calcium (min.) 1.10%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.80%
Vitamin E (min.) 175 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 3.00%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.80%
Glucoasmine* (min.) 1,300 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 1,300 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (not less than) 10,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content:  3,810 kcal/kg - 447 kcal/cup

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Recipe for Puppies is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).

 

Daily Feeding Guidelines

Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Feed puppies according to below guidelines after weaning. Fresh water should always be available. Optimal feeding amount may differ depending on age, size, breed, and activity level; please adjust guidelines as necessary to acheive optimal weight.

Puppies (1 to 6 Months Old)

Dog Weight (lbs) Kibble (cups)
1 - 4  1/2 - 1 
5 - 10 1 - 3
11 - 20 1 1/2 - 5
21 - 30 2 1/2 - 7 
31 - 40 3 1/2 - 9
41 - 50  4 1/2 - 10

Puppies (7 to 12 Months Old)

Dog Weight (lbs) Kibble (cups)
5 - 10 3/4 - 1
11 - 20 1 1/4 - 1 1/2
21 - 30 2 - 2 1/4
31 - 40 2 1/2 - 2 3/4
41 - 50 3 - 3 1/2
51 - 60 3 1/2 - 3 3/4
61 - 70  4 - 4 1/2
71 - 80 4 1/2 - 5
81 - 90 4 3/4 - 5 3/4
91 - 100  5 - 6
Over 100 6 plus 1/4 per additional 10 lbs

Transitioning

To avoid digestive upset, over 7 - 10 days slowly mix new food with the current diet. Gradually increase the amount of new food while decreasing the amount of old food.

Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, peas, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken heart, lentils, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, L-carnitine, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product