Solvit CareLift Lifting Harness, Full-Body
Product has been added to cart
- Comfortable handles for easy, gentle lifting
- Full-body lifting supports both the hips & abdomen
- Versatile and effective for improving mobilization and assisting dog into vehicle, onto furniture, etc.
- Multiple lifting options, including full-body, front-only & rear-only
- Available in Medium and Large
You can use the Solvit CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness to gently lift and carry your dog wherever they need to go as well as to improve dogs' mobility. Not only is it gentle, it is all safe and convenient for you to use. There are multiple lifting and carrying options with this harness, depending on your dog's condition and level of mobility - full body, front only, and rear only.
This CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness works well for dogs that are immobile, recovering from an injury or surgery, or older dogs that are more limited due to weaker hips and joints. Give it a try to help assist your dog into your vehicle, onto the couch or bed, up or down the stairs, during a walk, or when your dog needs to do his business outdoors.
When used correctly for full body lifting, the unique design provides support for both the hips and abdomen to reduce stress. It may be worn for long periods of time when being used for full-body to prevent the stress of putting it on every time you need to use it. Available in Medium and Large.
CareLift Harness Dimensions
|Harness Size||Chest||Waist||Dog Weight|
|Medium||61 - 84 cm (24 - 33 in.)||48 - 79 cm (19 - 31 in.)||16 - 32 kg (35 - 70 lbs)|
|Large||79 - 117 cm (31 - 46 in.)||68 - 94 cm (27 - 37 in.)||32 - 59 kg (70 - 130 lbs)|
Multiple Lifting Options
1) Rear Lift: Use adjustable leash or the comfort-grip handle;
2) Front Lift: Use comfort grip handle
3) Full-Body Lift: Use comfort grip handles at front and rear
4) Full-Body Lift: Use adjustable shoulder strap attached to front and rear