Ruffwear Singletrack Pack for Dogs
Product has been added to cart
- Lightweight Backpack for dogs
- Padded chest and belly straps for comfort
- Two areas to attach a harness to - aluminium V-ring or webbed loop
- Oversized handle to help your dog during tougher terrain
- Low side pockets - doesn't restrict your dog's movements
- Light attachment on the back of the backpack for extra visibility
- Comes with two 0.6 litre collapsible hydration bladders
- Ideal for hiking and trail walking during the day
- Available in a variety of different sizes and two colours
Keep everyone hydrated during day time while hiking, walking, trail running or other activities during long warm walks with Ruffwear Singletrack Pack. Lightweight in design, this backpack used foam panels along the chest, belly straps and lowered side pockets that are located close to the body for comfort during extended walks and not restricting your dog's movements while running. Inside of the backpack contains two 0.6L hydration bladders that are collapsible to help keep everyone hydrated.
Located on the top of the backpack is an oversized handle to help your dog out during tougher terrain and an anodised aluminium V-ring and webbed loop that gives you the option to attach the leash to either the backpack or harness. Also located on the backpack is reflective material and an area to attach Ruffwear's The Beacon or Audible Beacon for additional safety. The Singletrack pack also offers five adjustable points for a fully customizable fit.
Ruffwear Singletrak is available in a variety of sizes and two different colours; please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Small||56-69 cm (22-27")|
|Medium||69-81 cm (27-32")|
|Large/X-Large||81-107 cm (32-42")|
Weight and Capacity
|Small||0.32 kg (0.7 lb)||3 L (183 in³)|
|Medium||0.41 kg (0.91 lb)||3.3 L (201 in³)|
|Large/X-Large||0.48 kg (1.05 lb)||4.7 L (287 in³)|
Please only allow your dog to carry 25% of its weight, for those pooches who have never used a backpack start light and very slowly add additional weight so they can get comfortable with the backpack.
For Backpack: Please secure all fasteners, remove hydration bladders and hand wash backpack using a mild detergent. Please hang to dry and do not dry clean or use bleach on the product.
For Hydration Bladder: Hand wash with dish soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry.