Ruffwear Core Cooler for Dogsby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Add on cooling attachment to a harness or backpack
- Uses a three-layer design
- Dunk in cold water, wring out and attach to help pull heat from your dog
- Supports dogs while lifting from the handle of the harness
- Easy to attach and remove - velcro hook and loop system
- Compatible with Ruffwear's backpacks and harnesses
- Available in a variety of sizes
The Ruffwear Core Cooler is an add on attachment that attaches onto any of Ruffwear's backpacks and harness to offer support and protection during backpacking, hiking, or any other outdoor activities in the hot summer heat. This chest guard uses a three-layer design made with air mesh and 420D nylon ripstop. Once the Core Cooler been dunked in water, wrung out and attached, the inner core will absorb the water and the inner layer will draw the heat from your dog's chest and transfer the cooling effect while finally, the outer layer will assist the evaporation. This guard also helps distribute weight and tension while either lifting or supporting your dog in tough terrain or while wearing a backpack.
Easy to attach and remove, the Core Cooler uses a velcro hook and loop system to secure itself onto harnesses or backpacks. Available in a variety of sizes; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
|43-56 cm (17-22")||XS|
|56-69 cm (22-27")||S|
|69-81 cm (27-32")||M|
|81-107 cm (32-42")||L/XL|
Please secure all fasteners and handwash using a mild detergent. Please air dry Brush Guard and do not dry clean or use bleach on the product.