Ruffwear Brush Guardby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Add on attachment to a harness or backpack
- Uses a three-layer design for protection and support
- Protects from environmental debris during any season
- Supports dogs while lifting from the handle of the harness
- Easy to attach and remove - velcro hook and loop system
- Compatible with Ruffwear's backpacks and harnesses
- Available in a variety of sizes
The Ruffwear Brush Guard is an add-on attachment that attaches onto any of Ruffwear's backpacks and harness to offer support and protection during backpacking, hiking, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities that involve tough or cold terrain. This chest guard uses a three-layer design made from 420D nylon ripstop and EVA foam that prevents snow and ice build-up on the chest area during the winter and sticks or plants that stick their seeds on fur like foxtails. This guard also helps distribute weight and tension while either lifting or assisting your dog in tough terrain or while wearing a backpack.
Easy to attach and remove, the Brush Guard uses a velcro hook and loop system to secure itself onto harnesses or backpacks. Available in a variety of sizes; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
|43-56 cm (17-22")||XS|
|56-69 cm (22-27")||S|
|69-81 cm (27-32")||M|
|81-107 cm (32-42")||L/XL|
Please secure all fasteners and handwash using a mild detergent. Please air dry Brush Guard and do not dry clean or use bleach on the product.