Quiko Song Egg Food Supplement
Product has been added to cart
- Protein- & vitamin-rich supplement with whole eggs
- Variety of vitamins boosts energy
- Can be mixed in to daily food or served separately
- Naturally preserved with pure honey
- Ideal for singing canaries
- Net content: 141 g (5 oz.)
Quiko Song Egg Food Supplement can add a hearty daily boost to your song bird's regular diet. Many traditional unfortified seed and pellet diets are lacking in protein, vitamins, or variety, which are all necessary components for your bird to stay healthy and happy. This mixture is made with real eggs, which are highly bio-available and provide essential amino acids. It also contains a variety of important vitamins that work to boost your song birds' energy so you can enjoy their beautiful songs even more. Pure honey is used as a natural, delicious preservative. Ideal for singing canaries. Net content: 141 g (5 oz.).
1. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. dry Quiko Song Egg Food Supplement on bird's daily diet to supplement.
2. Moisten 2 Tbsp. Quiko Song Egg Food Supplement with enough water or juice to make a crumbly texture. Feed in a separate dish.
3. Add chopped fruit (i.e. grapes, kiwi, banana, papaya) or chopped greens (i.e. kale, romaine lettuce, endive) directly to Quiko Song Egg Food Supplement before feeding.
Because of the use of pure honey as a natural preservative, a larger batch can be made and stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Dried Egg, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Honey, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, White Millet, Red Millet, Sesame Seed, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Colour Added (Yellow 5, Yellow 6).
|Crude Protein (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||7.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||4.0%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||64,900 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3(min.)||5,720 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||186 IU/kg|
|Thiamine (min.)||34 mg/kg|
|Riboflavin (min.)||34 mg/kg|
|Pyridoxine (min.)||6.86 mg/kg|
|Biotin (min.)||0.57 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (min.)||0.05 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min.)||570 mg/kg|