Quiko Moulting Egg Food Supplement
Product has been added to cart
- Protein- & vitamin-rich supplement with whole eggs
- Intended for use during periods of moulting
- Added biotin promotes healthy feather development
- Can be mixed in to daily food or served separately
- Naturally preserved with pure honey
- Ideal for all pet birds
- Net content: 141 g (5 oz.)
Quiko Moulting Egg Food Supplement can add a hearty boost to your bird's regular diet during periods of moulting, which can be very stressful and hard on your bird's body. Many traditional unfortified seed and pellet diets do not contain optimal amounts of protein or vitamins or contain variety, which are all necessary components for your bird to stay as healthy as possible while moulting. This mixture is made with real eggs, which are highly bio-available and provide essential amino acids. It is also supplemented with biotin, which helps promote healthy feather development. Pure honey is used as a natural, delicious preservative. Suitable for all pet birds. Net content: 141 g (5 oz.).
1. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. dry Quiko Moulting Egg Food on bird's daily diet to supplement.
2. Moisten 2 Tbsp. Quiko Moulting Egg Food with enough water or juice to make a crumbly texture. Feed in a separate dish.
3. Add chopped fruit (i.e. grapes, kiwi, banana, papaya) or chopped greens (i.e. kale, romaine lettuce, endive) directly to Quiko Moulting Egg Food before feeding.
Because of the use of pure honey as a natural preservative, a larger batch can be made and stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Dried Egg, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Honey, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flax Seed, Sesame Seed, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Color Added (Yellow 5, Yellow 6).
|Crude Protein (min.)||16.5%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||8.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.5%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||55,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3(min.)||4,840 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||157 IU/kg|
|Thiamine (min.)||29 mg/kg|
|Riboflavin (min.)||29 mg/kg|
|Pyridoxine (min.)||5 mg/kg|
|Biotin (min.)||45 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (min.)||0.04 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min.)||400 mg/kg|