Plato Small Bites Dog Treats - Duck
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural, bite-sized treats for small and overweight dogs
- Made up of over 75% duck
- Rich in U.S.-grown fruits & vegetables
- Excellent natural source of iron
- Great for skin and coat, sensitive stomachs
- Free of grains and gluten
- No artificial colours/preservatives, by-products, corn, wheat, soy, or fillers
- Sourced and made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 113 g and 300 g bags
Plato Small Bites Dog Treats - Duck make a great training reward for your small or overweight pooch. These bite-sized pieces are filled with over 75% delicious duck (a single-source of animal protein and great natural source of iron) and fresh, U.S.-grown fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cranberries, and blueberries. They are easily digestible and work well for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies as well as skin issues.
The ingredient list is simple and natural - the way it should be! Free of grains, gluten, corn, wheat, soy and fillers. These treats do not contain meat by-products or meals, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Available in 113 g (4 oz.) and 300 g (10.5 oz.) bags. Plato dog treats are made in the U.S.A.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||22%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||20%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||7%|
|Zinc (Min.)||100 mg/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||185 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||100 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min.)||50 mg/kg|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
4.5 Kcal/gram or 3.6 calories per treat
Duck, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Vegetable Glycerin, Cranberry, Blueberry, Egg, Salt, Gelatin, Zinc Propionate, Vitamin E Supplement, Coated Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C).