Pet-Tek Re-Gen Ultra Max Therapeutic Joint Careby Pet-Tek
Product has been added to cart
- Naturally-occurring ingredients
- Aids in digestion, metabolism, and weight loss
- Reduces inflammation in ligaments and tendons
- Reduces stiffness and friction; absorbs impact on bones and joints
- Relieves pain and discomfort from conditions such as hip dysplasia, arthritis, osteoarthritis, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart disease, HIV, diabetes, and cancer
- Improves skin and coat as well as oral health
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Acts as anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial
Pet-Tek Re-Gen Ultra Max Therapeutic Joint Care combines the Re-Gen Max Formula with organic virgin coconut oil to provide another alternative for dogs that are prone to or already have conditions such as hip dysplasia, arthritis, arthritis, or osteoarthritis. Along with the benefits of the all-natural ingredients in the Re-Gen Max Formula, coconut oil provides many more benefits, such as improved skin and coat, weight loss and metabolism control, and relief of conditions such as high blood pressure, kidney problems, heart disease, and cancer. It can be given topically or orally to your pet.
|Glucisanube HCL 99%||250 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||250 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||100 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg|
|Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||1.89|
500 ml (17 oz.)
Add directly to your pet's food or apply topically for skin and coat care. Follow dosage suggestions on the bottle.
Do not be alarmed if you notice signs of an upset digestive system in your pet when adding a new supplement to his or her diet. It is highly encouraged that you begin with a smaller dose and gradually increasing to the recommended full dose on the bottle. Continue with a smaller dose if your pet experiences symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting. Once the symptoms have ceased, continue gradually increasing the dosage.
Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Vegan Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hyaluronic Acid (HA)