PetSafe Indoor Bark Control
Product has been added to cart
- Discourages dogs from barking excessively
- Emits 2-second, high-frequency warning sound when barking is detected
- Sound not detectable by most humans
- Hand-held or table-top functions
- Manual or automatic programming options
- Has a range of 8 m (25 ft)
- For indoor use only
- Uses 1 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
The PetSafe Indoor Bark Control is useful for eliminating excessive barking in a way that is non-invasive for humans. This device detects a dog's bark and emits a 2-second ultrasonic warning sound that only the dog can hear. This high-pitched sound deters dogs from nuisance barking and works well when leaving your dog home alone or if you are trying to keep a baby from being woken, for example.
There is no receiver collar necessary for this bark control device to work and it has a range of 8 metres (25 feet). This device can be held in your hand and triggered manually or it can be set up on a table-top and programmed to work automatically when your dog barks.
This product is water-resistant and is intended for indoor use only. It includes a 3-year limited warranty and uses 1 9-volt alkaline battery (not included). There is a low-battery indicator that comes on when it is time to replace the battery. The device measures 12.7 cm wide x 7.6 cm tall x 5.7 cm thick (5" x 3" x 2.25") and comes with an operating guide.
How to Get the Best Use Out of Indoor Bark Control
- Face the front of the device to the area where the dog barks.
- Make sure that there are no large objects blocking the path between the device and your dog. The warning sound will not travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
- Dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing will not respond to the ultrasonic tone.
- To improve battery life and prevent your dog from becoming desensitized to the noise, turn off the device when not in use.
- Add additional units to cover rooms larger than 25 feet.
- Don't use this product outside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently outdoors.