Pet Naturals Breath Bites Dog Chews
Product has been added to cart
- Help Suppress and Lessen Odour-causing Toxins in Intestines
- Cinnamon Balances Healthy Bacteria in Mouth and Reduces Bad Breath
- Natural and Sugar Free
- Great Taste - Chicken and liver flavour dogs love.
- Soft Treats - Easy to administer, easy for dogs to eat
- Resealable Pouch - Keeps treats fresh
- Suitable for dogs of all breed sizes
- Net Wt. 3.17 oz (90 g) - 60 soft chews
Pet Naturals Breath Bites Dog Chews are a soft, natural chew designed to freshen a dog's breath and reduce the amount and effect of toxins that cause fecal odours. The formula contains a unique mixture of ingredients such as cinnamon, which encourages the growth and balance of healthy bacteria in the mouth to reduce bad breath, Champignon mushroom extract, which suppresses foul odour-producing toxins in dogs' intestines, and spirulina, which acts as an overall deodourizer in dogs.
Available in 90 g (3.17 oz) resealable bags. Each bag contains 60 chews.
Feed 1 chew per every 50 lbs. of body weight daily to all dogs.
- These chews should be stored in a cool, dry place and are suitable for use in dogs only.
- Consult your veterinarian if the condition does not improve or gets worse.
- Use in pregnant animals or animals intended to be bred has not yet been proven to be safe.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children. In case of an accidental overdose, consult your veterinarian as soon as possible.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew: Spirulina: 100 mg, Yielding Chlorophyll: 2 mg, Parsley: 70 mg, Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex Brand): 30 mg, Yucca Schidigera Extract: 10 mg, Cinnamon Powder: 10 mg.