Oxbow Oat Hay
Product has been added to cart
- 100% Oat Hay
- High Fiber
- Low Protein
- Savoury, nutty taste small animals love
- Stimulates digestion and natural chewing
- Net Wt. 425 g (15 oz)
Oxbow Oat Hay is a high fiber, low protein savoury husk full of flavor , making it a favorite for many small animals.
Oat Hay can be blended with other grass hays to make a nutritious, nutty-tasting combo. Oat Hay is a source of fiber and provides some variety to your pet's diet. This product is good alternative to wheat straw for bedding.
Hay is vital to small herbivores. Not only does hay provide nutrition, it mimics the animal's natural habitat. Hay provides a long-strand fiber source that can stimulate the digestive system. Free-choice hay also promotes natural chewing, which prevents molar spurs and other dental issues that are common in small herbivores.
- Unlimited Oat Hay can be fed to both Growing and Mature Small Animals.
- Oat Hay can be fed free choice (available at all times) to rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, prairie dogs and other herbivores as an alternatives to orchard grass, timothy, and organic meadow hay.
- Hay be used for nutrition and to stimulate natural foraging behaviour.
Oxbow Oat Hay Ingredients:
100% Oat Hay. Loose Hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads. Preservative and Additive Free.
Crude Protein min 7.00%
Crude Fat min 1.50%
Crude Fiber max 32.00%
Moisture max 15.00%