Oxbow Western Timothy Hayby Oxbow
Product has been added to cart
- 100% Timothy Hay
- Fresh taste that encourages consumption
- High Fiber for good digestion
- Low protein, calcium for nutrition and small animal health
- Enticing scent
Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is a basic grass hay with high quality nutrition, and a fresh scent that’s enticing to small herbivores.
This grass hay is high in fiber, low in protein and calcium and a perfect fit for keeping digestive systems functioning properly. Western Timothy Hay helps hinder obesity, promotes a healthy urinary system and improves the health of small animals.
Timothy hay is veterinarian recommended for guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas and other herbivores.
Hay is vital to small herbivores. Not only does hay provide nutrition, it mimics the animal's natural habitat and encourages foraging behaviour. Western Timothy Hay provides a long-strand fiber source that can stimulate the digestive system. Free-choice hay also promotes natural chewing, which prevents molar spurs and other dental issues that are common in small herbivores.
Oxbow Western Timothy Hay Sizes:
- 425 g (15 oz.)
- 1.13 kg (40 oz.)
- 2.55 kg (90 oz.)
- Use Unlimited amounts of Western Timothy for Growing Animals.
- Use Unlimited amounts of Western Timothy for Mature Animals.
- Western Timothy hay can be fed free-choice (always be available) to rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores as an alternative to orchard grass, oat hay, and brome.
- 75% of a small herbivore’s diet should be hay.
100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and additive free. Loose hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads.
Crude Protein min 7.00%
Crude Fat min 1.50%
Crude Fiber max 32.00%
Moisture max 15.00%