Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay
Product has been added to cart
- 100% Orchard Grass keeping it free from preservatives and additives
- Stimulates appetite and digestion for small animals
- Low in protein to prevent obesity
- Ideal for mental stimulation and promotes natural foraging behavior
Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay has a sweet smell and taste that small animals love.
Orchard Grass Hay is a long-strand grass hay with a soft texture. It's high in fiber, low in protein and sustains the health of small herbivores. The taste is very appealing to small animals, stimulates digestion and prevents obesity. Orchard Grass Hay can be combined with other grass hays to create a sweet variety meal that's still nutritious. Mixing your grasses encourages more hay eating, which benefits the health of your small animal.
Hay is vital to small herbivores and provides a long-strand fiber source that can stimulate the digestive system. Free-choice hay also promotes natural chewing, which prevents molar spurs and other dental issues that are common in small herbivores.
Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Sizes:
- 425 g (15 oz.)
- 1.13 kg (40 oz.)
- 4.08 kg (9 lb)
- 22.68 kg (50 lb)
- Unlimited Orchard Hay can be fed to both Growing and Mature Small Animals.
- Orchard Hay can be fed free choice (available at all times) to rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, prairie dogs and other herbivores as an alternatives to timothy, oat hay, and brome.
- Hay be used for nutrition and to stimulate natural foraging behaviour.
- 75% of a small herbivore’s diet should be hay.
100% Orchard Grass. Loose hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads. Preservative and Additive Free.
Crude Protein min 7.00%
Crude Fat min 1.50%
Crude Fiber max 32.00%
Moisture max 15.00%