Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made with hand-selected Alfalfa
- Custom formulated to the nutritional needs of the Chinchilla
- High in Fiber, Protein and Calcium
- Includes added vitamins and minerals
- No seeds, sugary fruits or nuts
- Net Wt. 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food is an alfalfa-based pellet food specifically formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of the pet chinchilla.
Chinchillas are strict herbivores and need a diet that is high in fiber to maintain the most healthy intestinal and digestive system. They also benefit from the high protein, calcium and energy that comes from alfalfa hay.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.5%|
|Crude Fibre (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||23.0%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||900 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||190 IU/kg|
Chinchilla Feeding Directions:
For Young Chinchillas (younger than one year old):
- Feed Unlimited Pellets combined with Unlimited Grass Hay and Alfalfa.
For Adult Chinchillas:
- Feed 1/8 - 1/4 cup Essentials pellets and Grass Hay.
- At this stage Alfalfa hay should only be occasionally fed as a treat.
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate