Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made with hand-selected Alfalfa
- Custom formulated to the nutritional needs of the Chinchilla
- High in Fiber, Protein and Calcium
- Includes added vitamins and minerals
- No seeds, sugary fruits or nuts
- Net Wt. 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food is an alfalfa-based pellet food specifically formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of the pet chinchilla.
Chinchillas are strict herbivores and need a diet that is high in fiber to maintain the most healthy intestinal and digestive system. They also benefit from the high protein, calcium and energy that comes from alfalfa hay. Available in 3 lb. bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.5%|
|Crude Fibre (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||23.0%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||900 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||190 IU/kg|
Chinchilla Feeding Directions:
For Young Chinchillas (younger than one year old):
- Feed Unlimited Pellets combined with Unlimited Grass Hay and Alfalfa.
For Adult Chinchillas:
- Feed 1/8 - 1/4 cup Essentials pellets and Grass Hay.
- At this stage Alfalfa hay should only be occasionally fed as a treat.
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate