Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Regional Red
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirrors natural diet
- 100% fresh meat from Angus beef, Romney lamb, wild boar & Yorkshire pork - Never outsourced
- 45% Protein content
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
Orijen Regional Red Freeze Dried Treats offer a biologically appropriate, whole prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. This treat is made with 100% ranch-raised bison, wild boar and Alberta lamb from Canada's vast and fertile lands. All freeze dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, these are high-quality treats - 100% pure and natural, proudly made in Canada in Orijen's very own kitchen.
- 42.5 g / 1.5 oz
- 92 g / 3.25 oz
|Crude Protein||Min. 45%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Fresh Beef Liver (19%), Fresh Lamb Liver (17%), Fresh Boar Liver (14%), Fresh Pork Liver (13%), Fresh Beef (13%), Fresh Pork (12%), Fresh Lamb (12%).