Orijen Tundra Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food – Replicates your dog’s natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition. All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Rich in meat & protein – Ingredients are made of 80% meat for a protein level of 38%
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Rich in animal fat – Essential for optimal health
- Regional goat, wild boar, venison, mutton, fish, & duck - Delivered fresh daily
- Fresh fruits and vegetables from B.C. – Delivered fresh daily
- Low-glycemic, low-carbohydrate formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional dog food
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for development of immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in natural juices
- Variety and freshness of meat ingredients are unmatched by any other dry dog food
- Regionally sourced ingredients from Canada’s best
- For dogs of all breeds and lifestyles
About Orijen Dog Food
Orijen Dog Food has a simple and strong vision, which is to create dog food that is biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic a dog’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates this diet only with the best Canadian, regional sources delivered fresh at their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are ‘fit for human consumption’. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your dog as nature intended.
About Orijen Adult Formula
Orijen Tundra Dog Food features a formula with 80% high-quality meat to keep the protein level at 38%, similar to a dog's natural diet. The delicious blend of regionally-sourced meats includes ranch-raised goat and venison (Alberta), grass-fed mutton (Alberta), wild boar (Alberta), Arctic char (Yukon), mutton, and cage-free duck (Quebec). All of these nutrient-rich meats are paired with a variety of fruits and vegetables from British Columbia, including pumpkin, squash, carrots, spinach, apples, pears, and cranberries, and are delivered to the kitchen fresh (never frozen) daily. Orijen has avoided using grains and potatoes and instead uses low-glycemic carbohydrates (i.e. red lentils and garbanzo beans) and a combination of botanicals to make this wholesome diet for your pooch. Available in multiple bag sizes.
|Crude Protein (min):||38%|
|Crude Fat (min):||18%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||5%|
|Glucosamine (min):||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin (min):||800 mg/kg|
Goat*, venison*, mutton*, bison*, whole arctic char*, whole rabbit*, duck*, whole steelhead trout*, whole pilchard*, whole Alaskan cod*, goat meal, venison meal, Alaskan cod meal, mutton meal, blue whiting meal, red lentils, green peas, duck fat, herring meal, pollock meal, garbanzo beans, yellow peas, alfalfa, dried kelp, pumpkin*, squash*, cod liver*, goat tripe*, goat liver*, mutton liver*, mutton tripe*, venison liver*, venison tripe*, carrots*, spinach*, apples*, pears*, cranberries*, freeze-dried elk liver, freeze-dried venison liver, freeze-dried bison liver, freeze-dried goat liver, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), juniper berries, rose fruit, dandelion root, elder flowers, marigold, chicory root, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
*DELIVERED FRESH OR RAW
CALORIE CONTENT AND DISTRIBUTION
ME (calculated metabolizable energy) is 3840 kcal/kg (461 kcal per 250ml/120 g cup).
Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 40% from protein, 18% from fruits and vegetables, and 42% from fat.