Orijen Six Fish Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food – Replicates your dog’s natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition; All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Meat and protein rich – Ingredients made of 80% protein-packed fish for a protein level of 38%
- Rich in essential fish oils – Essential for peak health
- Fresh, local fruits and vegetables – Delivered fresh daily
- Low glycemic formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional dog food
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Botanical inclusions – To mirror the instinct to forage for grasses and weeds
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in its natural juices
- Variety and freshness of meat ingredients are unmatched by any other dry dog food
- Regionally sourced from Canada’s best
- Pet Food of the Year – Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute Washington, D.C. three years in a row
- For all breeds and life stages
About Orijen Dog Food
Orijen Dog Food has a simple and strong vision, which has made Orijen the Pet Food of the Year 3 years in a row! Orijen believes in creating a dog food that is biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic a dog’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates this diet only with the best Canadian, regional sources delivered fresh at their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are ‘fit for human consumption’. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your dog as nature intended.
About Orijen 6 Fish
Orijen Six Fish Dog Food features a diet that is 80% protein-packed with six different kinds of fish and for a protein level of 38% to replicate your dog’s natural diet and support lean muscle mass, while create a supple skin and hair coat. These 6 different kinds of fish are regionally wild-caught saltwater and freshwater fish that include Pacific Salmon, Flounder, Northern Walleye, Northern Pike, Lake Whitefish, and Herring. They're all delivered fresh (never frozen) without preservatives. The last 20% of the ingredients include fresh and local fruits, vegetables, and botanicals for a complete and balanced diet. All of these factors combine to create a low glycemic and low carbohydrate formula that is unmatched by any other dry dog food!
|Crude Protein (min):||38%|
|Crude Fat (min):||18%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||5%|
|Glucosamine (min):||1250 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min):||1000 mg/kg|
Whole salmon*, whole herring*, salmon meal, herring meal, Pollock meal, whole flounder*, boneless walleye*, boneless northern pike*, boneless lake whitefish*, salmon oil, herring oil, chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fiber, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams*, pumpkin*, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*, blueberries*, kelp*, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
* FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE
Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, riboﬂavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast.
Calorie Content and Distribution
Metabolizable Energy is 3800 kcal/kg (456 kcal per 250ml/120g cup). Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 40% from protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, and 38% from fish oils.