Orijen Regional Red Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate, highly palatable food – Replicates your dog’s natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition; All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Meat and protein rich – Ingredients made of 75% regional red meat for a protein level of 38%
- Fresh, local fruits and vegetables – Delivered fresh daily
- Low glycemic formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional dog food
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Botanical inclusions – To mirror the instinct to forage for grasses and weeds
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in its natural juices
- Variety and freshness of meat ingredients are unmatched by any other dry dog food
- Regionally sourced from Canada’s best
- Pet Food of the Year – Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute Washington, D.C. three years in a row
- For all breeds and life stages
About Orjien Dog Food
Orijen Dog Food has a simple and strong vision, which has made Orijen the Pet Food of the Year 3 years in a row! Orijen believes in creating a dog food that is biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic a dog’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates this diet only with the best Canadian, regional sources delivered fresh at their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are ‘fit for human consumption’. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your dog as nature intended.
About Orijen Regional Red
Orijen Regional Red Dog Food features a diet that is packed with 75% regional red meat for a protein level of 38% to replicate a dog’s natural diet and support lean muscle mass. These regional red meats are from ranches in Alberta and Saskatchewan that include Black Angus Beef, Wild Boar, Alberta Lamb, and Ranch-Raised Bison. They're all delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. The last 25% of the ingredients include fresh and local fruits, vegetables and botanicals for a complete and balanced diet. All of these factores create a low glycemic and low carbohydrate formula that is unmatched by any other dry dog food!
|Crude Protein (min):||38%|
|Crude Fat (min):||18%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||5%|
|Glucosamine (min):||400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min):||2500 mg/kg|
|Microorganisms (min):||120M cfu/kg|
Boneless Angus beef*, boneless wild boar*, boneless lamb*, beef liver*, boneless pork*, pork liver*, whole herring*, lamb liver*, beef meal, lamb meal, herring meal, salmon meal, Pollock meal, beef tripe*, bison*, lamb fat, whole egg*, red lentils, chickpeas, green peas, yellow peas, green lentils, herring oil, pea fibre, yams*, sun-cured alfalfa, pumpkin, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*, blueberries*, kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
* FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE
Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, riboﬂavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast.
CALORIE CONTENT AND DISTRIBUTION
Calculated Metabolizable Energy is 3980 kcal/kg (468 kcal per 250ml/120g cup). Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from fruits and vegetables, and 42% from fat.