Orijen Puppy Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food – Replicates your dog’s natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition; All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Meat and protein rich – Ingredients are made of 80% meat for a protein level of 38%
- Rich in animal fat – Essential for peak health
- Regional poultry, fish and eggs - Delivered fresh daily
- Fresh, local fruits and vegetables – Delivered fresh daily
- Low glycemic formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional dog food
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in its natural juices
- Variety and freshness of meat ingredients are unmatched by any other dry dog food
- Regionally sourced from Canada’s best
- Pet Food of the Year – Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute Washington DC three years in row
- For all breed puppies
About Orijen Dog Food
Orijen Dog Food has a simple and strong vision, which has made Orijen the Pet Food of the Year 3 years in a row! Orijen believes in creating a dog food that is biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic a dog’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates this diet only with the best Canadian, regional sources delivered fresh at their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are ‘fit for human consumption’. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your dog as nature intended.
About Orijen Puppy Food
The Orijen Puppy Dog Food features a diet that is 80% high-quality meat and a protein level of 38% to replicate your dog’s natural diet. This richly-nourishing meat includes free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and nest-laid eggs. These are all regionally sourced and are delivered fresh (never frozen) without preservatives. The last 20% of the ingredients include fresh and local fruits, vegetables, and botanicals for a complete and balanced diet. All of these factors combine to create a low glycemic and low carbohydrate formula that is unmatched by any other dry dog food!
|Crude Protein (min):||38%|
|Crude Fat (min):||20%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||5%|
|Glucosamine (min):||1500 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min):||1200 mg/kg|
|Microorganisms (min):||120M cfu/kg|
Boneless chicken*, chicken meal, chicken liver*, whole herring*, boneless turkey*, turkey meal, turkey liver*, whole eggs*, boneless walleye*, whole salmon*, chicken heart*, chicken cartilage*, herring meal, salmon meal, chicken liver oil, chicken fat, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, sun-cured alfalfa, yams*, pea fiber, chickpeas, pumpkin*, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*, blueberries*, brown kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
* FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE
Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, riboﬂavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast
Calorie Content and Distribution
ME (calculated metabolizable energy) is 4080 kcal/kg (490 kcal per 250ml/120g cup).
Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 37% from protein, 19% from fruits and vegetables, and 44% from fat.