Orijen Freeze Dried - Regional
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula for cats
- 100% Ranch-Raised Wild Boar, Angus Beef and Alberta Lamb - whole prey diet
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks in nutrients and flavour
- Fresh, preservative and antibiotic free
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Net Wt. 35 g (1.25 oz)
Orijen Freeze Dried Regional Cat Treats 35 g (1.25 oz) are biologically appropriate cat treats, made from Ranch-Raised Wild Boar, Angus Beef and Alberta Lamb from Regional Canadian Ranches and Farms.
Biologically appropriate means the type of foods that match what your cat's biological and nutritional needs are. Cat's are carnivores, and have evolved to flourish on whole prey that matches their nutritional needs.
Orijen Regional Cat Treats are made from Ranch-Raised Wild Boar, Angus Beef and Alberta Lamb that's delivered fresh as nature intended to nourish your cat. Orijen treats are prepared without cooking or preservatives, and are free of antibiotics. ORIJEN Regional Cat Treats are freeze-dried to seal in ALL the natural flavour and nutrients.
ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate cat treats are a simple and pure way to nourish and reward your cat with tastes he will love you for. Filled with natural flavours, this unique cat treat features 100% meat in whole prey ratios to keep your cat happy, healthy and strong.
Orijen meats are sustainably ranch-raised within our region by people we know and trust, approved ‘fit for human consumption,’ and delivered to the Orijen kitchens fresh each day.
|Crude Protein||Min. 40%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 40%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
- Cage-free chicken, turkey and wild caught flounder
- No preservatives or antibiotics
- Delivered fresh, prepared and freezed dried in Orijen Kitchen
- Food is never outsourced
Feed Orijen Cat Treats in moderation as a treat
Each 35 g (1.25 oz) bag holds about 100 cat treats
- Boneless wild boar, boneless beef, boneless lamb, wild boar liver, lamb liver, beef liver