NRG Original Roast Chicken Dehydrated Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Range fed Roast Chicken dehydrated dog food - Preserves enzymes and nutrients
- All human grade ingredients - Same quality food as the grocery store
- Fresh meats, eggs, whole naked oats, fresh fruits and vegetables
- 100% bio-available nutrition - All natural nutrition
- No processed products or meat meals
- Hundreds of natural complex nutrients - No synthetic nutrients
- Made in Canada
- Ideal for all life stages
- Available in 3 sizes: 2.2 lbs (1 kg), 15.4 lbs ( 7 kg), & 24.3 lbs (11 kg)
NRG Original Dehydrated Dog Food provides all natural, human grade ingredients from North American farm families! These ingredients are the same quality you would find at your local grocery store. With dehydrated fruits and vegetables to preserve the natural enzymes and nutrients, this food provides 100% bio-available nutrition. This means no processed products or meat meals, no synthetic nutrients, and it is more environmentally friendly to make! This complete and whole balanced food provides you real food for reals results and value.
|Crude Protein||Min. 24.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 16.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 3.5%|
|7,516 IU Beta Carotene / kg|
NRG Vitality is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for All Life Stages.
500 kcal / cup
|Up to 20 lbs||40 lbs||60 lbs||80 lbs||100 lbs|
|Adult||1 cup||2 cups||3 cups||4 cups||5 cups|
For every 20 lbs your dog weighs feed approximately 1 cup of NRG dry measure. Just like people, dogs may require more or less than the suggested serving depending on activity level and age.
Dehydration essentially preserves the enzymes in whole food by removing the moisture to slow their activity. To prepare dehydrated foods for consumption, water is simply added back to the food. For every 1 cup of dry food measured add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of warm water. Mix well and allow to refresh for 20-30 minutes before serving. For more complete digestion and smaller stools, split the ration into 2 feedings, morning and evening. Refridgerate leftovers.
Chicken muscle meat, naked oats, carrots, wheat germ, eggs, beef liver, grapefruit, winter squash, kelp, broccoli, cranberries, limes, papaya, apples, parsley, garlic, goat milk yogurt, flax seed, cider vinegar, egg shell, olive, oil.