Nature's Variety Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe for Kittens
Product has been added to cart
- 95% real animal protein - beef, chicken and salmon
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - cranberries, peas, kale, blueberries, broccoli & pumpkin
- A complete and balanced formula to meet your kitten's nutritional and developmental needs
- Rich in DHA and other vitamins and minerals
- Suitable only for kittens
- Available in individual 3 oz. cans and cases of 24
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe for Kittens is a wholesome and balanced loaf style wet food that will exceed your kittens' daily nutrient requirements. Made with a combination of beef, chicken and salmon, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. DHA from salmon and vitamins such as Vitamin E and D3 are included in this food to help with the development of brain, eyes skin, coat, nerve and bones.
Real Chicken recipe for kittens contains no grain, potato, corn, soy and uses no artificial colours, preservatives and by-product meals. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in single 85 g (3 oz) can and cases of twenty-four, made in the USA.
|Crude Protein (min.)||11.50%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||7.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.0%|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||30 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.20%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||1%|
|Calorie Content: 1,250 kcal/kg 195 kcal/can|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Chicken, Beef Liver, Chicken Broth, Salmon (source of DHA), Eggs, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.