Nature's Variety Instinct Original Cans - Venison
Product has been added to cart
- 95% real animal protein - venison & pork liver
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
- 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
- Complete and balanced formula for all breeds & life stages
- Essential fatty acids help improve skin & coat conditions
- Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of six
- Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Rabbit Formula is a canned food that's sure to please dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is both balanced and complete - a total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (real venison and pork liver), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary fillers. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.
Add variety to your dog's diet by rotating Instinct Original Venison with other Instinct Original flavours such as rabbit, beef, or pork. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of six cans. Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately.
|Crude Protein (min.)||11.0%||Vitamin B12||0.11 mg/kg|
|Crude Fat (min.)||6.0%||Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||6.6 mg/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.0%||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||9.3 mg/kg|
|Moisture (max.)||75.0%||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||5.2 mg/kg|
|Calcium (min.)||0.25%||Folic Acid||0.54 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||25 IU/kg||Magnesium||0.09%|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||30 mg/kg||Potassium||0.28%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.2%||Zinc||63.8 ppm|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||1.0%||Copper||8.3 ppm|
|Vitamin D||721 IU/kg|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent the typical values.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy: 546 kcal/13.2 oz can
Venison, Pork Liver, Water, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Peas, Carrots, Lecithin, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.
This is a naturally preserved product.