Nature's Variety Instinct Original Cans - Pork

Starting from: $3.79
Temporarily Out of Stock
SKU
37280-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Complete and balanced formula for dogs of all breeds & life stages
  • 95% real animal protein - pork & pork liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
  • 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
  • Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
  • Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of 12
  • Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately

Nature's Variety Instinct Original Pork Formula is a canned food that's appropriate for dogs of all life stages and breeds. A total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (real beef and beef liver), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary fillers and makes it both a balanced and complete diet for your pooch. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.

Add variety to your dog's diet by rotating Instinct Original Pork with other Instinct Original flavours such as rabbit, venison, or beef. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of 12 cans. Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 10.0% Vitamin B12 0.097 mg/kg
Crude Fat (min.) 7.0% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 6.6 mg/kg
Crude Fibre (max.) 3.0% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8.7 mg/kg
Moisture (max.) 75.0% Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 3.1 mg/kg
Calcium (min.) 0.25% Folic Acid 0.48 mg/kg
Phosphorus (min.) 0.20% Sodium 0.14%
Vitamin E (min.) 25 IU/kg Magnesium 0.03%
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.) 30 mg/kg Potassium 0.31%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.1% Zinc 62.3 ppm
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.75% Copper 7.0 ppm
Vitamin D 592 IU/kg    

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent the typical values.

 

Calorie Content (Calculated):

Metabolizable Energy: 486 kcal/13.2 oz can

Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Potassium Chloride, Peas, Carrots, Salt, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Lecithin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.

This is a naturally preserved product.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, Sign in or create an account