Nature's Variety Instinct Original Cat Cans - Beef
Product has been added to cart
- 95% real animal protein - beef & beef liver
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
- 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
- Complete and balanced formula to exceed cat's nutritional requirements
- Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
- Appropriate for cats of all breeds & life stages
- Available in individual 5.5 oz. cans and cases of 12
- Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately
Nature's Variety Instinct Original Beef Formula is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with beef and beef liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary filters and makes Instinct Original Beef Formula an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.
Ground flaxseed and Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Beef with other Instinct Original flavours such as salmon, rabbit, or venison. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans. Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately.
|Crude Protein (min.)||11.0%||Vitamin B12||0.058 mg/kg|
|Crude Fat (min.)||7.0%||Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||6.7 mg/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.0%||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||7.0 mg/kg|
|Moisture (max.)||75.0%||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||4.6 mg/kg|
|Calcium (min.)||0.25%||Folic Acid||0.56 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||25 IU/kg||Magnesium||0.03%|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||30 mg/kg||Potassium||0.32%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.1%||Zinc||62.4 ppm|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.45%||Copper||15.6 ppm|
|Vitamin D||607 IU/kg||Taurine||0.13%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent the typical values.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy: 232 kcal/5.5 oz can
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Broth, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Peas, Carrots, Lecithin, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.
This is a naturally preserved product.