Nature's Miracle Oxy Stain & Odor Remover for Cats
Product has been added to cart
- Removes the toughest stains and odours including cat urine
- Removes stains that cannot easily be wiped up, and works on old or deep-set stains and odors
- Provides maximum stain separation and lifting when given time to dry naturally
- Removes all organic stains and odors, including food, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration
- Built on non-toxic, organic, enzyme technology to provide safe, effective solutions for you and your pets
- Leaves behind a clean, fresh orange scent
Nature’s Miracle Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover - Just for Cats is the solution for cat owners hoping to go beyond stain and odor removal to refresh dull and faded carpets. Their oxygenated cleaning formula quickly targets and removes stains and odors such as spraying, grass stains, vomit, hairball messes, blood, and more. Nature’s Miracle Just for Cats Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover leaves your carpets looking newer and brighter, and built-in orange scent brings freshness to previously soiled areas. The orange-oxy formula may be used on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, carriers, and litter boxes and is ideal for stains caused by cats.
Directions for Use
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle® Just for Cats™ Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle® Just for Cats™ Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle® Just for Cats™ Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength Nature’s Miracle® Just for Cats™ Orange-Oxy Stain and Odor Remover, then wash as usual.
Water, oxygen concentrate, orange extract, fragrance