Naturawls Tripe for Dogs - Beef Tripe
Product has been added to cart
- Frozen beef tripe for dogs
- Uses green tripe from ethnically raised cattle
- Rich in enzymes, l.acidophilus and probiotics - aids with digestion and the immune system
- Great to use as a food topper or in rotation with other balanced raw meals
- Contains zero additives or preservatives
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages
- Available in a 6 lb box - In-store only.
- Sourced and made in Canada
Naturawls Tripe for Dogs is a line of frozen, raw tripe to add some additional flavour and nutrition to your dog's raw food. The Beef Tripe uses only ethically sourced green tripe from cattle that are naturally rich in probiotics, digestive enzymes and L. acidophilus to support your dog's immune system as well as their digestive system.
Tripe can be added to your dog's raw food either as a food topper or in rotation with your dog's balanced raw meals. Please see the specifications tab for more information; Naturawls Pure Line is available in a 6 lb box containing twelve 227 g (0.5 lb) packs and is available only in-store. For our store locations, please click here.
|For 100 g|
|Calorie Content: 155 kcal|
Serving & Handling
Make sure raw products stay in the freezer until it is time to use. For defrosting, pull out the portion and place it in the refrigerator overnight; any unused portion can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.
When handling raw products, always use clean bowls and utensils while portioning food and clean the used products after feeding with warm, soapy water.
Raw Green Tripe