Natural Balance Chicken Food Roll
Product has been added to cart
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult and senior dogs
- Fresh chicken - High quality source of protein
- Multiple feeding options: primary food, mixed with dry formula, or as a treat
- Encourages healthy skin and coat
- Does not contain soy, wheat, corn, or artificial colours/flavours
- Available in 4 oz, 1 lb, 2.25 lb, and 3.5 lb
The Natural Balance Chicken Food Roll is popular with even the pickiest of pooches. It's packed with delicious flavour and protein to make sure your dog is getting the nutrients and energy it needs to live a happy, healthy life. This formula contains a great blend of other natural ingredients such as carrots, cranberries, and various vitamins and minerals to give your dog a balanced diet.
Natural Balance Food Rolls can be fed in multiple ways - they can be fed as a primary food source to adult and senior dogs or they can be mixed in with your dog's dry food. They are very simple to use - just grate, slice, or chop the amount you want and feed it on its own or mix with your dog's dry food. These delicious rolls also make an excellent reward for training or a "just because" treat. Natural Balance avoids using ingredients such as wheat, corn, soy, or artificial flavours/colours, which makes it safe and natural. Available in four roll sizes. See feeding and storage instructions under the Specifications tab.
|Crude Protein (min.):||11%|
|Crude Fat (min.):||6.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max.):||4.0%|
|Metabolizable energy: 2307 kcal/kg, 64 kcal/ounce (calculated)|
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||Full Feed (inch/day)||Mixed w/ Dry Dog Food (inch/day)|
|Dogs under 10 lbs||3.75"||1"|
|Toy (18 lbs)||5.75"||1.5"|
|Small (25 lbs)||7"||1.75"|
|Medium (50 lbs)||11"||2.75"|
|Large (80+ lbs)||15.5"||3.75"|
*Guidelines will vary by formula. This chart is based on a 4 oz. roll. These amounts are intended as a guide. Food intake should be adjusted according to age, energy levels, weight, breed, and climate.
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be used as a primary food for adult dogs or it can be mixed with dry dog food formulas. The roll can be chopped, grated, or crumbled and added to your dog's dry food.
- When transitioning your dog to a new food, it is recommended that you do it gradually over the course of 5 to 7 days. Replace increasing amounts of your dog's current food with portions of Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls. This transition process will help to ease your dog into the new diet gently and, therefore, prevent indigestion and other symptoms as much as possible. Be sure your dog always has a source of fresh water.
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be mixed with dry dog food formulas to ease the weaning process and stimulate a puppy's appetite for solid food.
Food Roll Storage
If unopened, Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be kept at room temperature until the best by date on the package but it is recommended to keep them refrigerated even before opening to preserve the flavour and nutrients. Once opened, rolls should be refrigerated to stay fresh. For extended storage, Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls should be frozen. Each roll is naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Chicken, Pea Flour, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Glycerin, Pea Fiber, Molasses, Lactic Acid, Chicken Broth, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Lactate, Carrots, Papaya, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Celery Extract, Canola Oil, Kelp Meal, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid), Sage, Zinc Propionate, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract.