Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix for Ferrets
Product has been added to cart
- Safe and natural ingredients
- Stimulates ferret's appetite
- Boosts immune system
- Regulates digestive system
- Contains ECE and Post-ECE
- Bag Size: 4.5 oz.
Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix for Ferrets is a great supplement to use if your ferret is feeling a little "under the weather" or doesn't have much of an appetite. This mix will boost the immune system and regulate the digestive system by stimulating your ferret's appetite. This natural supplement contains ECE and Post-ECE.
Feeding your Ferret Uncle Jim's "Original" Duk Soup Mix:
For Sick Ferrets:
- Mix about 3-6 Tbsp. of Uncle Jim's "Original" Duk Soup Mix with 2-3 Tbsp. of water, or until it forms a creamy paste.
- Allow your ferret to eat as much as it wants in one sitting (you can add water if it needs to be remoistened).
- Repeat this process for 2-3 days.
- Depending on the ferret, it may be necessary to feed using a syringe. In that case, add more water to create a gravy-like mixture and feed until ferret stops eating.
Ingredients: Chicken By-Product, Desiccated Chicken Liver, Primary Grown Yeast, Norwegian Kelp, Flaxseed, Micro-pulverized Bee Pollen, Garlic Concentrate, Cod Fish, Lecithin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc, Potassium Iodide, and Sodium Selenite.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Ounce: