Marshall Premium Ferret Diet
Product has been added to cart
- Complete Nutrition for your Ferret
- Perfect blend of high-quality, fresh meat proteins and natural fats
- For all stages of a Ferret's life
- Provides a shiny coat and good overall health
- Freshness is guaranteed
Marshall Premium Ferret Diet offers complete, balanced nutrition for your Ferret.
The Ferret Diet was developed by respected veterinarians, ferret experts and nutritionists. Its high protein content and ideal balance of proteins and essential amino acids make it an ideal diet for ferrets at every stage of life. Marshall's uses a patented low-heat process to retain vital nutrients in the Ferret Diet.
Marshall Premium Ferret Diet Sizes:
- 1.81 kg (4 lb.)
- 3.17 kg (7 lb.)
Ferret Feeding Recommendations:
- Have fresh food and water available to your Ferret at all times.
Young Ferret (6-11 weeks old)
- At this age it's very important to moisten the young ferrets food.
- Mix 3 parts warm water to one part of Marshall's Premium Ferret Diet (3:1 Ratio)
- Allow mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes
- Add additional Marshall Diet or water until it's reached a wet oatmeal-like consistency.
- Have some dry diet on hand at this stage so your young Ferret can adjust to a full dry diet by the time it reaches 12-13 weeks old.
Adolescent and Adult Ferret (12 weeks and older)
- Should be converted to a completely dry Marshall Premium Ferret Diet.
- Always have fresh water and Marshall Diet available for your Ferret.
Marshall Premium Ferret Diet Ingredients:
Chicken by-products (organs only), chicken, corn meal, ocean fish meal, dried beet pulp, chicken by-product meal, brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, L-lysine, sodium propionate and mixed tocopherols (preservatives), taurine, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin, biotin, choline chlorie, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin D6), Vitamin B12 supplement, D-Calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, inositol, ascorbic acid, BHA (a preservative), ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, zinc oxide, cobalt carbonate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, rosemary extract
Crude Protein, not less than 38%
Crude Fat, not less than 18%
Crude Fiber, not more than 3.5%
Moisture, not more than 10%