Living World Adjustable Collar and Leash for Hamsters
Product has been added to cart
- Includes hamster lead and harness
- Snag-proof, durable nylon
- Custom slides to fit hamster perfectly
- Keeps your hamster safe and won't excessively tighten if pulled
- Quick release snap to remove harness with ease
The Living World Adjustable Collar and Leash for Hamsters is a safe lead to use when exercising your hamster outside of its' cage.
The harness is made of comfortable and durable nylon material that's snag-proof and won't tighten around your hamster when scratched or snagged. The harness is equipped with adjustable slides, for a quick custom fit on your hamster and has a quick-release snap to remove it with ease. You can feel safe leading your hamster around to exercise, knowing that he can't go too far.
- Colour: Red
- Gently place the smaller loop of the lead around the hamsters neck.
- Carefully slide the rubber sleeve down until the collar portion fits around the hamster's neck (secure, but not too tight).
- While you are supervising, let your hamster exercise.
- You can either gently hold the leash while they exercise or allow it to trail behind them, so you can respond if they try to escape under a sofa or appliance.
- This hamster lead set can help prevent access to such hiding places, but don't use the leash to retrieve a hiding hamster.
- A reluctant or scared hamster can usually free themselves from a collar because of their abundant loose skin.
- Never tie your hamster to a fixed object and leave unsupervised on this lease at any time.
- Inspect your collar and leach regularly for signs of damage or wear.