Living World Extrusion Diet for Rabbits
Product has been added to cart
- Contains necessary fibre, protein, minerals, and vitamins
- Eliminates selective feeding and food waste
- Promotes soft, shiny coat
- Supports healthy growth and bone strength
- Packed in stand-up, resealable zipper bag
- Available in: 1.4 kg (3 lb) bags
Living World Extrusion Diet for Rabbits is a premium pellet diet that blends taste, nutrition, and over-all rabbit health into one.
Rabbits have a habit of picking out their favourite morsels from regular mixed seed diets, like high-fat sunflower seeds, while leaving the rest of their food untouched. With Living World® Extrusion pellets, that problem is solved. Each pellet is made from highly palatable ingredients and a specifically-balanced nutrition formula so there is no selective feeding or food waste. Every morsel is equally tasty and contains the protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals necessary to keep your rabbit healthy. The Extrusion Pellets come in a stand-up bag with a resealable zipper to seal in freshness.
Rabbit Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your rabbit gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the Extrusion Pellets on top of your regular mixture so your rabbit gets used to eating the new pellets.
- Once your rabbit is used to eating the Extrusion Pellets the amount can slowly be increased.
- Continue to have both regular pellets and hay available for your rabbit.
- Fresh food and water must be available at all times to meet daily nourishment needs.
- Re-seal and store in a cool dry space after opening to maintain freshness.
Wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean hulls, ground corn, soybean meal, lecithin, salt, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, choline chloride, yeast culture, ground flaxseed, yeast extract, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, yucca schidigera extract, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin.
Crude Protein 15.0% (min), Crude Fat 3.5% (min), Crude Fibre 17.0% (min), Crude Fibre 21.0% (max), Moisture 10.0% (max), Calcium 0.9% (min), Calcium 1.2% (max), Phosphorus 0.5% (min), Salt 0.6% (min), Salt 0.9% (max), Magnesium 0.3% (min), Zinc 100 ppm (min), Vitamin A 7,750 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 750 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 20 IU/lb (min), Ash 8.0% (max).
- This product is manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.